Thursday, March 04, 2010

Operation Healthy Life

Well...... Operation Healthy Life begins today! I am having an elliptical machine delivered and put together today!

The goal of Operation Healthy Life is to eat right, quit smoking, loss weight, and make healthy lifestyle changes.

I will be starting the the exercise portion of the plan. I will begin by working out on the elliptical for at least an half hour everyday. Once I am a little more in shape I will vary what I do to work out. Since it will be getting warmer soon, I will be able to do more stuff outside.

Once I get on a regular exercise regiment, I will then attempt to quit smoking. I am already at the point to try to quit smoking. I started on an anti-depressant about a month ago for mild depression. Being on the medication has already decreased the amount that I am currently smoking.

I don't eat completely unhealthy, but I am inconsistent in my eating habits. So, I am going to make better food choices and watch my portion size. I will probably start eating smaller more frequent meals to help with overeating. I will also be doing some meditation. In doing this, I will try to work out the baggage that has come with every pound of being obese.

So, Operation Healthy Life begins!

I will try to post my progress, pictures, weigh ins, and helpful tips for weight loss and healthy living.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!